|Chicken or Tofu Lettuce Wraps||
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp Xagave
- 1 tbsp Expeller Pressed Canola Oil
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast, chopped (or 1 lb chopped tofu)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1tsp pepper
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp minced ginger
- 1 bunch scallions, trimmed and chopped
- 1 8 oz can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup roasted unsalted cashews, chopped
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 small head bibb or iceberg lettuce, leaves separated
- Whist together soy sauce, Xagave, and ginger in a small bowl. Heat oil in skillet or wok. Add chicken or tofu and season with salt, pepper, and garlic. Stir fry until meat is done (about 4 to 5 minutes for chicken and about 20 minutes for tofu or until golden brown).
- Add 1/2 of the soy sauce and Xagave mix, scallions, water chestnuts and cashews. Stir fry until cooked through (3 to 5 minutes).
- Remove from heat and toss with chopped cilantro. Place two lettuce leaves each on a plate and spoon stir fry mixture onto lettuce leaves. Drizzle remaining soy sauce mixture over the lettuce leaves.
- Drizzle remaining soy sauce mixture over the lettuce wraps and serve.
Spicy Dipping Sauce
2 tbsp Xagave
2 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
2 tbsp Xagave Ketchup
1 tbsp fresh minced ginger
2 tsp dry mustard powder
2 tbsp water
juice from 1/2 lime
dash of sesame oil
1 tsp garlic and red chili paste
Whisk together and drizzle on wraps.